- Holds 11 pairs of skis on prime rail and 11 pairs of poles or snowboards on decrease rail
- Constructed with Northern White Cedar logs
- Made with glued mortise and tenon joinery
- Made in Northern Wisconsin, Requires some meeting
- 54″H x 53″L x 36″W, 1 12 months Guarantee
The Outdoor 11 pair Freestanding Ski + Snowboard Rack Pure end is constructed to carry 11 pairs of skis. High rail of this rack is 50″ off the bottom. The decrease rail on rack is 25″ off the bottom and holds as much as 11 Snowboards, quick pairs of skies or pairs of ski poles. This rack is 100% constructed of Northern White Cedar. Cedar is decay, termite and Powder-post beetle resistant. It not solely cares for and organizes your Skis , Snowshoes and Snowboards, it may be matched to its environment being log development. With ending choices you’ll be able to match dock, home, and many others… or let it flip silver/grey with no end, or you should utilize your individual end in that case desired. We have now labored with logs for over 23 years crafting log houses, furnishings, ski racks and kayak racks. Every joint is glued and screwed for longevity. We use glued 2″ mortise-and-tenon joinery wherever potential. Handcrafted and completed by Log Artisans in Northern Wisconsin.