- Sturdy Constructed Bed Frame: Made of durable steel and designed with 9 reinforced legs structure, platform bed frame enjoys excellent weight capacity, holding up to 3500 pounds. 6 plastic buttons prevent mattress from slipping
- Noise-free Bed Frame: Reinforced leg structure frees bed frame from squeaking. Metal slats prevent sagging and shaking. Non-slip carpet rubber mat protects floor from being scratched
- Excellent Storage Bed Frame: Metal bed with no need for box spring provides more under-bed space for storage. 14 inches off the ground for ergonomically comfort. Flattened edges for safety
- Bed Frame Easy to Assemble: With integrated structure, metal bed can be super easily and quickly assembled under the detailed instruction included. It only takes 15 to 20 minutes for one people to assemble
- Bed Frame with 2 Years Warranty: Kealive provides 12 months product warranty and extra 12 months warranty for free and lifetime technical service ready to serve you within 24h. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns, Kealive provides satisfactory solutions
Features Sturdy Design Platform bed frame with reinforced leg structure that requires no box spring makes bed frame foundation free from squeaking and sliding.
Durable in Use Made of durable steel and high temperature painting, platform bed frame enjoys excellent rust and corrosion resistance. Anti-skid footpad prevents floor from scratch and making annoying noise.
Customer-oriented Service Put customer satisfaction as priority, we provide more attractive products and better services. If any problems occur, please feel free to contact us and we are happy to offer help within 24h.
Product Dimension Queen Size: 80×60.2×14inches Full Size: 75.3×53.9×14inches Twin Size: 75.3×39×14inches Item Weight: 28.7 lbs(queen) 26.5 lbs (full) 24.3 lbs (twin) Package Dimension Queen Size: 62.6×15.4×3.5 Full Size: 56.7×15.4×3.5 Twin Size: 42.1×15.4×3.5 PackageWeight: 36.2lb(queen) 34lb(full) 25.4lb(twin)
Notice: Numbers or Arrows must match on all four corners and holes aligned. Improper assembly will result in the bed frame being uneven.