- ?PREMIUM HEAVY DUTY GARAGE HOOKS?: Made of high quality materials and heavy duty solid steel, can hold various tools very sturdily, including shovel, broom, power tools, bicycle, weed eater, ladder etc.
- ?SET OF 10 WITH 5 VARYING SIZES?: 5 varying sizes of garage hooks for varying usage: 3xsmall square type hooks for items up to 55lbs weight, 2xmedium square type hook for items up to 22lbs, 2xlarge square type for items up to 22lbs, 2xsmall J type hooks for small items up to 77lbs, and 1xlarge J type hook for items up to 55lbs.
- ?ANTI-SLIP STURDY PVC RUBBER COATING?: The sturdy PVC anti-slip rubber coating makes the hook holding goods firmly and protects the goods surface from being scratched.
- ?EASY INSTALLATION?: Comes with 22 sets of wide thread screw plugs, 22 sets of white expansion anchors and 22 pcs wall plugs, the black wide thread screw plugs to be used on plaster wall, and the white expansion anchors to be used on wooden, brick and concrete walls, both require the steel screw nails provided.
- ?SAVING MORE SPACES &RISK-FREE PURCHASE?: This Garage Hooks creates an efficient storage space for your garage, garden, shop, basement or warehouse. We provide this with worry-free 18-month warranty and 24/7 customer service. If you any question or unhappy with your purchase, please contact us immediately, HASSLE-FREE refund or replacement.
Premium Heavy Duty Material
Heavy duty iron bears up to 88lbs weight
RUBBER WRAP PROTECTION
Rubber wrap makes the hook holding goods firmly and protects goods surface from being scratched
2 TYPES OF ANCHORS
The black plastic anchor for plaster wall and the white plastic anchor for concrete, wooden and brick wall, both require the black metal screws
SET OF 10 WITH 5 VARYING SIZES
3xSmall square type hooks for items up to 55lbs weight
2xMedium square type hooks for items up to 22lbs
2xLarge square type for items up to 22lbs
2xSmall J type hooks for small items up to 77lbs
1xLarge J type hook for items up to 55lbs
1,Installation for Plasterboard
Step 1 :
Mark the center of the two holes on the plasterboard(approximately 1.36 inch pitch),then screw the black wide thread screw into the wall with a screwdriver.
Align the hook with the expansion screw, screw in the fine threaded screws.
Installation for Wooden keel,Brick wall and Concrete
Mark the center of the two holes on the surface of the material(approximately 55mm pitch),after punching, tap into the white expansion tube
Screw in the fine thread screw.
3x Small square
2x Medium square
2x Large square
2x Small J
1x Large J
1 x User Manual