- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Metal side shelves fold down when not in use
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories. Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability
Grilling great food for family and guests made easy with the Performance 300 gas grill from Char-Broil. The two stainless steel top-ported burners are built to last, and deliver 24,000-BTUs of heat across 300 square inches of primary cooking space and the 100 square inch swing-away rack. The large metal side shelves provide ample prep or work space, and fold down to save space when not in use. Rust-resistant, porcelain-coated, cast iron grates, help prevent food from sticking and make cleaning simpler. Features a removable grease pan for easy removal and cleaning, electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups and a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control. The stainless steel lid, handle and control panel provide style and durability. The Performance 300 is a cabinet style grill, meaning that it sits on four casters- two of which lock- providing easy mobility, and the ability to secure once in place. One black, painted door provides access to the cabinet, which can be used to store the propane tank, accessories, rubs or tools. Assembled dimensions: 42.9-inches W x 24.5-inches L x 44-inches H.
Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill- Stainless steel.