- Capacity (volume) – .42 gallon. The vacuum that doesn’t lose suction – 36 Dyson Cinetic tips separate the microscopic dust that clogs other vacuums
- No dirty filters to wash or replace – dust separation in vacuums containing Dyson Cinetic science is so efficient that, unlike with other vacuums, there’s no need to wash or replace a filter. And with no bags to buy, there are no Hidden costs
- Self-rights when toppled – other vacuums fall down and stay down. Only Dyson big Ball canister vacuums pick themselves up
- HYGIENIC dirt ejector – Drives Out trapped dust and debris as you empty. No need to touch the dirt. Check machine for blockages, if the machine does not perform well
- Carbon fiber turbine head – carbon fiber filaments pick up Fine dust. Stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt. The articulating handle and wand rotates in three directions allowing 360 degree articulation for greater control. And with a total reach of 35 feet you can clean here, there and everywhere
Dyson received the highest numerical score among canister vacuums in the J.D. Power 2015 and 2017 Vacuum Satisfaction Studies. 2017 study based on 6,965 total responses from 9 companies measuring the opinions of consumers who purchased a canister vacuum in the previous 12 months surveyed in February-March 2017. Your experiences may vary.
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Canister Vacuum.