- Roller Shades Material: bamboo (formaldehyde-free, good toughness).
- Naturally renewable resources , the adjustable wooden roller blinds are made of high-quality bamboo sticks, are non-transparent, but let daylight through and filter the sunlight beautifully. The light and fashionable bamboo roman blinds radiate warmth with their natural look.
- Infinitely variable bamboo roller blind in different sizes – You can freely choose the height at which you lock the roman blind by means of the matching coloured rope. The winding is very simple by means of a pull cord on the side.
- Features: natural material, hand-woven, compact structure, good light resistance, durable, solid wood handle, better drape, easy to install
- Multifunktion: Sonnenschutz, Regenschutz, Sonnenschutz, Beluftung, Staubschutz, Feuchtigkeitsschutz, UV-Schutz, Trennwand, Restaurantanhanger.
Product Name: Bamboo Blind
Function: shading / light transmission / perspective
Installation method: Interior / exterior / top / side
Working principle: Drawstring
Suitable for: octagonal window / bay window / floor to ceiling window
Opening and closing method: left pull single open / right pull single open
Applicable places: including restaurant, living room, balcony, corridor, entrance
1. External installation:
Curtain width = window width + 20cm
Curtain height = window height + 20cm
2. Internal installation:
Curtain width = window width -1cm
Curtain height = window height
1. Using natural bamboo material, the width of the bamboo is slightly different.
2. Because of the manual measurement, it will be a little error, please prevail in kind.
3. The carbonized bamboo curtain has a slight smoky smell and will dissipate after being placed in the vent for a few days.
4. Any problem such as damage or quality problem after receiving please write to us at any time. We offer you the best solution.
FECTY Bamboo Curtain Furnished Blackout Roller Blind, Sunscreen UV Protection Anti-Moth Moisture Proof Blackout Sun Shade with Hooks Hand Painted Artwork (Size : W 120H 160cm).