- Safely retailer a single hat or artifact
- Archival-quality, B-flute corrugated board field is acid-free, lignin-free and buffered to withstand acid migration; field ships flat – meeting required
- Shallow, board lid is simple to take away for quick entry and protects collectibles from damaging UV mild
- Box materials is museum high quality – the identical product utilized by main cultural establishments
- Supposed to be used with Gaylord Archival Unbuffered Tissue Paper (offered individually) – leather-based, wool, silk and different supplies manufactured from animal protein must be wrapped in unbuffered tissue paper earlier than being positioned in an buffered field
Safely retailer an heirloom or classic hat for future generations with this museum-quality field from Gaylord Archival. Textiles are inclined to break and deterioration from mild, moisture, pests and extra, and as soon as the harm is completed, it’s irreversible. Stop harm earlier than it occurs with correct preservation. Made in USA. (Please observe: Leather-based, silk, wool, feathers and different supplies manufactured from animal protein should be wrapped in unbuffered tissue paper, which is offered individually, earlier than being saved on this buffered field.) Box ships flat – meeting required.
Gaylord Archival Hat Preservation Box.