- Wood boot stand for six pairs of trainers with rustic gray end
- Easy 12-post design in pure end enhances a wide range of decors
- Inverted boot storage maintains straight boot shafts to stop wrinkles and creases
- 13-inch boots in entrance maintain wellingtons and brief western boots; 18-inch posts in again maintain most knee-high and driving boots
- SPECS: 19.three H × 21.9 W × 10.zero L; Entrance Posts – 18.four H; Rear Posts – 12.eight H (in inches).
Providing a easy answer to the issue of storing and holding tall boots crease-free, this pure wooden boot stand shops boots in an inverted place, making certain boot shafts are stored straight and boots are neatly organized. Six 13-inch posts up entrance accommodate three pairs of wellingtons or over-the-calf boots, whereas the 18-inch posts in again can maintain most driving and knee-high boots. Set up the closet or entryway whereas holding boots wanting their finest with this environment friendly and stylish wooden boot stand.
**Official MyGift product.**
SPECS: 19.three H × 21.9 W × 10.zero L; Entrance Pegs – 18.four H; Rear Pegs – 12.eight H (in inches).