- Precision cut, beautiful Baltic birch construction
- Holds frame 12″ out from wall. Holds almost all road bikes. Please note that not all mountain bikes will work with this rack.
- Convenient accessories hooks for helmets, gloves, etc
- Baltic birch plywood, cross-banded layering, void-free core. Solid construction. Can hold up to 50 lbs
- Dimensions: 18″ wide, 12″ deep (out from wall), 10″ top to bottom
The Roadie bike shelf is a beautiful way to store and display your bike. Made from all natural Baltic birch. It has been tested to hold up to 50lbs, but we hope you’re not riding a 50lb bike! The Roadie bike shelf also comes with two accessories hooks at the bottom to hold helmets, gloves, or whatever gear you need. The Roadie also doubles as a decorative shelf. Whether you put it in your living room with a vase on it or by the front door as a place to keep your keys and the dog leash, The Roadie is an aesthetic and practical way to store your bike. The Roadie has a really cool feature – its unique wall mounting system. Each of the sides is actually “hooked” into a cross support bar. The cross bar has 2 screw holes at 16 inches to line up with your studs. The top shelf plate is then inserted to provide lateral support. If you decide you want to move your bike rack to another wall simply remove the shelf, unhook the brackets, and move the cross bar to your desired locations. It’s that easy. All you need is a screw driver. No need for specialty tools or annoying trips to the hardware store. You’ll have this one hung in minutes! Dimensions: 18″ wide, 12″ deep (out from wall), 10″ top to bottom
Pro Board Racks Birch Bike Rack Shelf (The Roadie).