- EASY ASSEMBLY – Don’t let the heavy duty construction fool you, this bike rack is easy to assemble.
- VERSATILE – Adjustment arms allow adjustment for level and stable storage of any bike you want to hang on it. Must be secured to wall with 4″ anchor screw included.
- HEAVY DUTY – Holds up to 125 lbs. Weight 20 lbs. and is 79 inches by 26 inches by 19 inches in size. This is the rack that the others have tried to imitate.
- EASY TO USE – No complicated pulleys or mounting brackets, just stand it up and place your bikes on it, let gravity do the rest.
- ROCK SOLID BASE – The rigid design allows a secure base for awkward cycles and offers extreme portability.
This pro-quality, versatile stand has a rock-solid base. When deciding on which product to carry we analyzed many factors, cost, stability, quality, etc.. After talking to multiple riders, repairmen, and bike distributors, we elected to go with the slightly more expensive, but more robust, Stand. The rigid design allows a secure base for awkward cycles and offers extreme portability. In our opinion these are much more robust and versatile than the inferior knock off versions you regularly see on the market.
- Easy to Install
- Must be secured to the wall with anchor wood screw, included.
- Adjustment arms for level bike storage.
- Holds up to 125 lbs.
- Simple to use.
- Weight 20 lbs.
- 79 by 26 by 19 inches
- 1-year warranty