- SPECS: 2.1″ – 2.8″ Maximum Tire Width 20″ – 29″ Recommended Wheel Diameter (including tire)
- NO LIFT – Simply balance the bike on its rear wheel and push it into the rack – there’s no heavy lifting required.
- BUILT TO LAST – Made from steel and UV treated plastic, our racks are strong and built to last, holding up to 35kg.
- SAVES SPACE – Unlike bike stands, hooks or pulley systems, our racks have a unique 160-degree pivot feature.
- SAFE & SECURE – Bikes fit snugly in the rack resting on the front tyre, avoiding the possibility of damaging the frame or rims.
The Steadyrack Mountain Bike (MTB) Rack has been designed to cater for Mountain Bikes with wider and larger tyres between 2.1″ and 2.8″ and is placed neatly in between our original Classic Rack and our larger Fat Rack. Different frame geometry and positioning of shocks on frames are no problem, all your mountain bikes and e-bikes will fit into our new Steadyrack MTB Rack. Like all of our racks, it’s designed to pivot almost 180 degrees and fold flat for maximum storage space efficiency and our MTB Racks can be mounted on virtually any wall. Whether you’re handy with the drill or it’s your first-time on the job, our guides make installation easy.