- Rugged rim design and backside put on strip present added energy the place wanted; giant footprint and aerodynamic design present stability
- Toter trash can design is suitable with automated and semi-automated curbside assortment
- Rugged wheels make Toter cans simple to maneuver; ergonomic design results in simple to tilt and roll, even when full
- Toter trash cans have a 15 to 20 yr service life; backed by an trade main 10 yr guarantee
- Distinctive Greenstone end masks regular put on and tear and retains cart wanting new for years
The Toter residential curbside heavy responsibility trash can is a 2-wheeled rubbish container with a molded-in axle and connected lid. Toter trash cans provide a service life expectancy nearly double that of different manufacturers and every comes with a 10 yr guarantee. The massive footprint and aerodynamic design create a superior wind and set-down stability and are suitable with automated or semi-automated assortment waste truck lifters. The rugged wheels make Toter cans simple to maneuver and the ergonomic design results in simple to tilt and roll, even when full. Toter cans are manufactured by way of a patented molding course of which permits for added rigidity and additional materials in crucial put on areas, creating their patented rugged rim on the prime edge and the wear and tear strip on the backside of the container. Designed to look good even after years of service.
Toter 025532-R1GRS Residential Heavy Duty 2-Wheeled Trash Can with Attached Lid, 32-Gallon, Greenstone.