- Rugged rim design and backside put on strip present added power the place wanted; massive footprint and aerodynamic design present stability
- Toter trash can design is appropriate with automated and semi-automated curbside assortment
- Rugged wheels make Toter cans straightforward to maneuver; ergonomic design results in straightforward to tilt and roll, even when full
- Toter trash cans have a 15 to 20 12 months service life; backed by an business main 10 12 months
- Distinctive Blackstone end masks regular put on and tear and retains cart wanting new for years
The Toter heavy obligation trash can is a 2-wheeled container with a molded-in axle and connected lid. Toter trash and recycle cans supply a service life expectancy just about double that of different manufacturers and every comes with a 10 12 months guarantee. The massive footprint and aerodynamic design create a superior wind and set-down stability and are appropriate with automated or semi-automated assortment waste truck lifters. The rugged wheels make Toter cans straightforward to maneuver and the ergonomic design results in straightforward to tilt and roll, even when full. Toter cans are manufactured by means of a patented molding course of which permits for added rigidity and additional materials in vital put on areas, creating their patented rugged rim on the high edge and the wear and tear strip on the backside of the container. Designed to look good even after years of service.
Toter 25564-R1209 Residential Heavy Duty Two Wheeled Trash Can, Blackstone, 64 gallon.