- Rugged rim design and backside put on strip present added energy the place wanted; giant footprint and aerodynamic design present stability
- Toter trash can design is appropriate with automated and semi-automated curbside assortment
- Rugged wheels make Toter cans simple to maneuver; ergonomic design results in simple to tilt and roll, even when full
- Toter trash cans have a 15 to 20 12 months service life; backed by an trade main 10 12 months guarantee
- Distinctive blue end masks regular put on and tear and retains cart trying new for years
The Toter residential curbside heavy obligation trash can is a 2-wheeled rubbish container with a molded-in axle and hooked up lid. Toter trash cans supply a service life expectancy nearly double that of different manufacturers and every comes with a 10 12 months guarantee. The big footprint and aerodynamic design create a superior wind and set-down stability and are appropriate with automated or semi-automated assortment waste truck lifters. The rugged wheels make Toter cans simple to maneuver and the ergonomic design results in simple to tilt and roll, even when full. Toter cans are manufactured via a patented molding course of which permits for added rigidity and additional materials in vital put on areas, creating their patented rugged rim on the prime edge and the damage strip on the backside of the container. Designed to look good even after years of service.
Toter 025596-R1705 Residential Heavy Duty Two Wheeled Trash Can with Attached Lid, 96 Gallon, Blue.