- NOT DAMAGE WALL: Bike floor stand doesn’t need drilling design, no kickstand or wall hanging required, just lift slightly and roll into the groove to store your bicycle vertically or horizontally.Save valuable space and avoid drilling holes or scratches the wall.
- SAVING SPACE: It is a good helper to save space, FREES 4 FEET of floor space! Can be stored in corridors, balconies, warehouses, tool rooms and other places. After installationThe bike stand lenght is 21.5″, the width is 21″, the height is 47″.
- EXTENSIVE USE: The bike stand will FIT ALMOST ALL BIKES range from 20″ – 24″ Kids Bikes, 25″ TO 27″ MOUNTAIN BIKES, 650C -700C ROAD BIKES, EXCEPT those bikes with the tires more than 2.4″ in width.
- PORTABLE ? MULTI FUNCTION : This is a portable bicycle parking rack, easy to install, easy to carry. It is a multi-functional bicycle parking rack, which can park the bicycle vertically or horizontally. It has a bracket that forms a triangle with the base of the product. When the bike is pushed in, it protects the bike from ever tilting or falling.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Use heat-treated high-quality steel, excellent powder coating technology, the vertical bike rack surface coating is even, smooth and rust-proof. 1-YEAR WARRANTY and satisfaction guarantee.
Easy to install: the accessories are relatively simple, it only takes a while to install the stand. Space saving: Vertically stored bicycles great for garages, warehouses, indoor corners, especially for apartments, dorms, offices, and tiny home. Strudy and stable: you don’t need to worry about stability. The groove at the bottom of the bike can be sized according to the size of the wheel; The groove will lock the bicycle when it is rolled into the groove; The bottom bracket forms a triangular stable structure with the ground, and the red hook fixes the front wheel to make the bicycle stand become the most stable bike floor stand on the market. Suitable for: Most 20″ to 27″ bicycles, 650C -700C road bikes, except for bicycles with a tire width greater than 2.4″. NOT for bikes with a wheelbase over 1140 mm
Package Contents? 1 * Step-Bar 1 * Rear Frame 1 * Front Frame 1 * Lower Arm 1 * Upper Arm 1 * Front Wheel Hook (pre-assembled) 2 * Tire Holder (pre-assembled)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE Install Rear Frame into Step-Bar with M6*30 screws. Install Front Frame into Step-Bar with M6*30 screws. Install Lower Arm to the side bracket on Front Frame with two M6*35 screws.