- Holds 10 pairs of skis and ski poles
- Constructed with decay resistant Northern White Cedar logs
- Made with glued mortise and tenon joinery, Made in Northern Wisconsin
- 7″ lengthy pegs, Holds 2 pairs of skis on every set of pegs
- [email protected] 48″H x 10″L x 6″W, 1 Yr Guarantee
The Indoor or Outside Ski and Ski Pole Rack is constructed to carry 10 pairs of skis. This rack will even maintain the ski poles as properly. Rack will be screwed with equipped Torx deck screws to any flat floor indoors or outdoor. Torx bit for screws is equipped as properly. This rack is 100% constructed of Northern White Cedar. Cedar is decay, termite and Powder-post beetle resistant. It not solely cares for and organizes your Skis and poles, it may be matched to its environment being log building. With ending choices you’ll be able to match dock, home, and so on… or let it flip silver/grey with no end, or you should use your personal end in that case desired. We’ve labored with logs for over 23 years crafting log properties, furnishings, ski racks and kayak racks. Every joint is glued and screwed for longevity. We use glued 2″ mortise-and-tenon joinery wherever doable. Handcrafted and completed by Log Artisans in Northern Wisconsin.