- ? WHY DO TOWELS STINK? Just Google, “Bath Towels Bacteria”. The nasty truth is that bath towels breed bacteria faster than your toilet seat because moisture, warmth, organic food (your skin cells) equates to bacteria gone wild! In the USA, we bleach & wash our towels multiple times a week. In Europe where water & space for huge washing machines are scarce, they use towel warmers to remove moisture & prevent bacteria growth — smart, green & cost effective.
- ? BUILT-IN TIMER WITH LED INDICATORS – Ok, we live in the age of innovation, yet towel warmers make you hunt for a switch and guess if it’s on or off — until now! The Brandon Basics towel warmer is the only warmer on the market that has a built-in timer and visual LED indicators. Press the 1 or 2 hour buttons and the warmer will stay on long enough to heat and dry your towels then shut itself off. Now, how easy is that!
- ? BOTH HARD-WIRED & PLUG-IN OPTIONS INCLUDED – We know commitment is hard….so why commit to a hard-wired wired or plug-in model when you can get both in a Brandon Basics warmer. No need to wait for that eventual bathroom remodel or for your busy contractor to hard-wire the warmer — just mount and plug it into a 115v outlet until you’re ready to hard-wire it into your wall.
- ? THE LAMBORGHINI OF TOWEL WARMERS – Horse power is how you measure a cars performance, but when it comes to towel warmers, bar count, wattage & construction is everything. At least 10 bars for better heat distribution, 150 watts or greater for faster drying times and 304 Stainless Steel construction . Sure, you can pay less for reduced specs, but slower drying times means accelerated bacteria growth. That’s why we supercharged our warmer with 12 bars at 190 watts.
- ? 5-LEGGED ANYTHING JUST ISN’T ATTRACTIVE – In our human experience, 5-legged animals, tables, chairs and towel warmers seems odd, awkward and unnecessary. Our unique design avoids the unsightly 5th leg used for the electrical connection that is common in most hard-wired towel warmers. After all, if you pay big bucks for an elegant bathroom appliance, why would you compromise on looks!
Wall Mounted Electric Towel Warmer with Built-in Timer with Hardwired and Plugin options, 304 Stainless Steel – Brushed
Brandon Basics Wall Mounted Electric Towel Warmer with Built-in Timer and Hardwired and Plug in Options, Stainless Steel – Brushed.