- Blue recycling container to be used in meals preparation and repair settings
- Measures 27.75 x 22.37″ for a capability of 32 gal.
- LLDPE plastic for power and resistance to emphasize cracking and chemical compounds
- Stress ribs for power, underside drag skids for sturdiness, and underside hand grips for security and management throughout lifting and emptying duties
- Meets NSF Worldwide requirements 2 and 21 for meals tools and thermoplastic refuse containers
This Carlisle 341032REC14 Bronco blue polyethylene recycling container has a capability of 32 gal. It’s made of LLDPE (linear low-density polyethylene) for prime tensile power and for resistance to emphasize cracking and chemical compounds, and is BPA (bisphenol A) free. The container is strengthened with stress ribs, has a recycle imprint on two sides for identification, and has underside drag skids and hand grips for power, sturdiness, and for security and management throughout lifting and emptying duties. It measures 27.75 x 22.37 inches/70.48 x 56.82 cm (H x Dia) general. (H is peak, the vertical distance from backside to high; Dia is diameter, the horizontal distance from one aspect of the rim to the opposite.) This container meets NSF Worldwide requirements 2 and 21 for meals tools and thermoplastic refuse containers. This blue polyethylene recycling container is appropriate to be used in meals preparation and repair settings and in different places the place recyclable supplies are collected.
Carlisle manufactures meals service tools and provides and sanitary upkeep instruments and provides for industrial, industrial, and institutional services. The corporate, based in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma Metropolis, OK.
Carlisle 341032REC14 Bronco LLDPE Recycle Waste Container, 32-gal. Capacity, 22.37 x 27-3/4, Blue (Case of 4).