- ?SAFE?PHUNAYA utility double hooks add strengthened piece to hold heavy tools safe enough,especially for holding ladder,chairs,blast blower,cart ,bicycles, garden hoses,sports equipment and other power tools and bulk items.
- ?HEAVY DUTY?PHUNAYA U hook using double-long and thick screws,make the plate of this storage hooks more firm in the wall and can hold much more weight.organize and hang heavy objects for up to 40lbs.with kinds of screws,the storage hooks can wall mounted on drywall,wall stud,joist,masonry and concerte wall.
- ?STRONG?Made of high-quality steel and sturdy PVC Anti-Slip Coating,PHUNAYA wall mounted tool holder is very strong and can work permanently and save more space for garage,shed,basement.Spray process with adding lubricant,it will be glossy,corrosion-resistant, and not easy to scratch,PHUNAYA always pay attention on details!
- ?EASY INSTALLATION?PHUNAYA 8 utility hooks set Including kinds of hooks,suitable hook plate size,detailed specification,kinds of screws aim at different carrier,PHUNAYA tools hanger is a great garage wall organizer and easy to install.
- ?AFTER SALES?—100% Satisfaction Services – Backed by us 30 days money back if not satisfied , with 1 year free replacement.
PHUNAYA-Always respect for the details The Second Generation of PHUNAYA heavy duty garage hooks including: 4XLarge J Hook+4X iron piece+4X screws set ?We also have set with 2XLarge J Hook and 8 set of 2XLarge J Hook+2XSTD J Hook +2XSmall J Hook+1X Large U Hooks +1X Small U Hooks give you more choices for space storage. ?strengthened piece+longer and thicker screws makes it safe enough,the max weight of Small U Hooks can reach 88lb!(not in this set) ?100% Satisfaction Services – Backed by us 30 days money back if not satisfied , with 1 year free replacement. Buy it now! [PLEASE TAKE 1 MIN TO READ THIS NOTE:] For masonry or concrete wall,Please use 10mm or 3/8” drill bit to punching the holes with anchors. For wood stud,please use 3.5-4mm drill bit to PUNCHING THE HOLES FIRSTLY!!!then install the hardware without anchors.it’s very important!!! drywall and plasterbord is not suggested.