- The Standard of the Industry. Often imitated, never equaled
- Patented design with heavy guage steel and baked enamel finish
- Teflon lubricant for smooth traversing
- Center opening traverse on front, plain curtain rod on back
- Clearance 3/4″-1 3/4″, Return 4 1/2″-5 1/2″
Kirsch Superfine is a state of the art traverse rod that is the standard of the industry. The features of Superfine are a result of Kirsch’s meticulous attention to detail. Superfine’s unique design makes it the strongest, most stylish and smoothest operating rod on the market. The patented angled design allows drapery headings to stand erect. Superfine rods provide smooth traversing and eliminate rough edges.
Kirsch Superfine Traverse 48″-86″ Two-Way Draw and Plain Rod.