- Charming silk journey jewellery case created by the Metropolitan Museum and half ot the proceeds go to the Museum
- A journey jewellery organizer with a design Based mostly on a drawing by Louis C. Tiffany (American, 1848-1933) now within the museum.
- A part of proceeds from the sale of the jewellery journey case go to the Museum, comes with card telling story of authentic tapestry
- Silk journey jewellery case is 11 3/4”L x 7 3/4”W when open
- An amazing jewellery journey organizer with 4 compartments & a particular place for necklaces and tie closure
This charming silk journey jewellery case was created by the Metropolitan Museum primarily based on the drawing for a lampshade designed by Louis C. Tiffany (American, 1848-1933). The drawing is within the assortment of the museum and a part of the proceeds of the sale go to the Museum. The dragonfly lamp was a preferred Tiffany Studios motif. 11 3/4”L x 7 3/4”W when open. 4 compartments with a particular place for necklaces and a tie closure. Silk.
MMA Travel Jewelry Case Jewelry Roll Jewelry Travel Case Louis C. Tiffany Design Blue Jewelry Roll.