- Storage rack with 4 adjustable cabinets and a 2,000 lb. capability is appropriate for organizing and storing objects
- Body is fabricated from metal for power
- Cabinets are fabricated from particle board supported by double-riveted beams and braces, and alter in 1-1\/2″ increments to accommodate objects of various heights
- Body has easy black end for resistance to corrosion
- Rivet lock design for meeting with out nuts or bolts, directions included, instruments for meeting bought individually
This Edsal URWM364BLK storage rack has a body fabricated from metal for power with a easy black end for resistance to corrosion, 4 adjustable particle board cabinets, and a 2,000 lb. capability when the burden is evenly distributed throughout all cabinets. It’s appropriate for organizing and storing objects. The cabinets are supported by double-riveted beams and braces for power, and alter in 1-1\/2″ increments to accommodate objects of various heights.
The posts on this shelving unit have a two-piece design so it may be assembled vertically to create one 60 x 36 x 18 inch (H x W x D) unit, or assembled horizontally to create two 30 x 36 x 18 inch (H x W x D) items with two cabinets every. (H is top, the vertical distance from lowest to highest level; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to proper; D is depth, the horizontal distance from entrance to again.) This shelving unit’s rivet lock design requires no nuts or bolts for meeting. Meeting directions are included, instruments for meeting usually are not included.
Edsal Manufacturing Firm manufactures storage techniques and industrial furnishings. The corporate, based in 1952, is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What’s within the Field?
- (4) Shelf, particle board, 36″ x 18″ (W x D)
- (8) Upright submit, 30″ (H)
- (8) Beam
- (8) Brace
- Meeting directions