- Two-ply paper towels are absorbent, robust & able to sort out any mess
- Made with 100% recycled paper and made with out dyes, inks or fragrances
- 24 Jumbo Rolls = 52 Common Rolls* (120 2-ply sheets per roll)
- Absorbs spills rapidly, even when moist, Utilization – Spill ,Wipe ,Be ok with your clean-up
- Recycled paper merchandise assist cut back the necessity for virgin wooden pulp
When life will get messy, clear it up with Seventh Generation Unbleached Paper Towels made with 100% recycled paper. These hard-working, robust and absorbent paper towels take in spills rapidly, even when moist – and offer you yet one more option to cut back your family’s influence on the surroundings. Made with 100% Recycled Paper with none added chlorine, dyes, inks or fragrances. Our unbleached paper towels save power, water and bushes with out sacrificing any efficiency. These paper towels are made with 100% recycled content material, with a minimal of 80% post-consumer recycled content material. They will even be composted after use. Do you know? If each family within the US changed only one 6-pack of 140-sheet virgin paper towels with our 100% recycled product we may save greater than 2,200,000 bushes, over 780 million gallons of water – a 12 months’s provide for over 6,000 households of 4. *In comparison with the whole sq. footage of a daily roll 45ct 11” x 11” sheet.
Seventh Generation Unbleached Paper Towels, 100% Recycled Paper, 6 Count (Pack of 4).