- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Enjoy this unique bed featuring 9 underbed shelving units and including 4 fabric storage bins.
- AMPLE STORAGE: With 9 compartments available, storage options are endless! Mix and match the provided storage bins with baskets, and stack books or pillows in between.
- NO BOX SPRING OR FOUNDATION REQUIRED: Save money with this economic and classic bed- your mattress can be placed directly on top of the secure frame.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard, the platform bed’s packaging is tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment.
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Shop with confidence knowing that we proudly stand behind this platform bed with a full 5-year limited warranty. Assembly is required.
Unique Design Catering To Style And Functionality
Enjoy this innovative bed and all 9 storage compartments that entail. Mix and match according to your own style- alternate between open space and the 4 included storage bins. Creating storage out of otherwised unused space makes this bed the perfect solution for small spaces. This bed’s clean design will match any furniture or decor in your room and will live through any future rennovations.
Strong and Sturdy
This platform bed from the Flexible Collection doesn’t compromise style for functionality- with it’s modern design and sturdy construction. Your mattress will sit directly on top of the frame, saving you from purchasing a box spring or foundation.
5-Year limited warranty
Shop with confidence knowing that we proudly stand behind this platform bed with a full 5-year limited warranty. Mattress and accessories not included. Assembly is required – we recommend 2 people to assemble, tools are not included. Shipped in a heavy box – make sure to have a friend with you. Packaging tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. Can support a total weight of up to 500 lbs. Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard. South Shore Furniture’s support team is available 7 days a week if you have any questions.