- Flip your natural waste into fertile worm castings on your vegetation and backyard with no odor.
- 3x the amount of stackable plastic bins at 33% the price of costly rivals. No separating worms from trays. It is that easy.
- Breathable material development. Management moisture by preserving backside zipper open or closed.
- Steady move rocks! Worms keep completely happy and reproducing on prime throughout harvest from the underside.
- 100% Lifetime guarantee on materials defects and workmanship assured by Urban Worm Firm proprietor.
After the extremely easy 5-minute meeting directions, simply comply with the straightforward begin-up path and begin composting utilizing a mattress of moist, carbon-based mostly family waste like saturated cardboard or newsprint. Coco coir and aged horse manure is a wonderful selection, however for greatest outcomes, begin with current vermicompost.
The Urban Worm Bag can course of non-dairy, non-meat family waste and switch it right into a potent natural soil modification or fertilizer proper in your house.
That includes Four sq ft of vermicomposting area and over 5 cubic ft of quantity, an Urban Worm Bag at max capability can maintain up to eight lbs of composting worms, processing up to 3-Four lbs of family waste per day.
*How lengthy till I can harvest worm castings?*
When you begin from scratch, it ought to be about 4-6 months earlier than you must anticipate to harvest worm castings from the underside of your Urban Worm Bag. You possibly can scale back this time (and higher guarantee a cheerful house on your worms) in case you begin with an current quantity of vermicompost as a starter materials.
*What are the specs on the Urban Worm Bag?*??
Bag Solely Top:22 in
Bag Solely Width:24 in Bag Solely Size: 24 in
Quantity at Max Load:5.Three cubic ft
Cloth:900D Oxford with a polyurethane coating for moisture resistance
Body:Light-weight iron body with plastic 3-manner connectors
Zippers: Marine-grade #eight nylon
Urban Worm Bag Worm Composting Bin Version 2 – Eliminates Need to Manually Sort Worms from Compost.