- **New Version** Produce worm castings rapidly with the Urban Worm Bag’s cardio design and 900D Oxford material that breathes with out dropping moisture too rapidly.
- Excessive-capability worm farm. A lot bigger than stackable programs and 33% the worth of the costliest dwelling worm bin. Highest capability-to-worth worth.
- Feed through high and harvest worm castings through inside material enclosure and no-leak, marine-grade zipper backside protected by inside layer. Moist castings can be utilized in your gardens or soil.
- Fast worm copy and natural waste recycling with steady move idea. Most customers won’t ever need to display screen their harvests or carry out tedious sorting as worms will stay on the high of the bin
- Very simple-to-comply with DIY body directions included. Use our directions for a cheap body or come up with your personal!
After DIY body meeting, simply comply with the straightforward begin-up path and begin composting utilizing a mattress of moist, carbon-based mostly family waste like saturated cardboard or newsprint. Coco coir and aged horse manure is a wonderful selection, however for finest outcomes, begin with current vermicompost.
The Urban Worm Bag can course of non-dairy, non-meat family waste and flip it into a potent natural soil modification or fertilizer proper in your house.
That includes Four sq ft of vermicomposting house and over 5 cubic ft of quantity, an Urban Worm Bag at max capability can maintain as much as eight lbs of composting worms, processing as much as 3-Four lbs of family waste per day.
*How lengthy till I can harvest worm castings?*
Should you begin from scratch, it ought to be about 4-6 months earlier than you must anticipate to reap worm castings from the underside of your Urban Worm Bag. You possibly can scale back this time (and higher guarantee a completely satisfied dwelling on your worms) for those who begin with an current quantity of vermicompost as a starter materials.
*What are the specs on the Urban Worm Bag?*??
Bag Solely Peak:22 in
Bag Solely Width:24 in Bag Solely Size: 24 in
Quantity at Max Load:5.Three cubic ft
Material:900D Oxford with a polyurethane coating for moisture resistance
Body:Light-weight iron body with plastic 3-manner connectors
Zippers: Marine-grade #eight nylon
Urban Worm Bag Worm Composting Bin Version 2 (No Frame) – Create and Harvest Worm Castings Quickly with a Breathable Vermicomposting Worm Farm.